What are STD symptoms for men & women?
STD/STI’s are often asymptomatic, meaning that many times, there are no symptoms, though the infection may still be passed to your partner. Below, we’ve compiled a helpful list of common symptoms associated with the most common STD infections.
- Warts, sores, blisters or bumps on or near the penis, vagina, mouth, or anus
- Burning sensation when urinating
- Experiencing pain when urinating
- Pain while having sex
- Painful ejaculation
- Redness or swelling of the genitals
- Vaginal bleeding when not on a monthly period
- Discharge coming from the vagina or penis
- Rashes on the genital area
- Vaginal & penile itching
- Fever, chills, profuse sweating during the night
- Itching on or around the vagina or penis
- Pain in the pelvic region