How to collect my blood sample (with video)
Collecting your blood sample for your EverlyWell test kit is simple.
- Take all contents out of box.
- Begin by cleaning the puncture site with the alcohol prep pad.
- Remove the cap from lancet and activate it by pushing it against your finger firmly.
- Begin to squeeze your finger (in a milking motion) to draw blood towards puncture site.
- Drop blood onto the card so it lands in each circle.
- Let card dry, once dry write your name and collection date on card.
- Place card in return envelope and return as outlined in instructions.