How secure is your data?
Nothing is more important to our team at EverlyWell than your security and privacy. We protect your health information with the bank-grade encryption and security.
Security safeguards used by EverlyWell include the following:
- We do not host any servers or data ourselves. We leave that to the professionals - Catalyze (HIPAA compliant platform).
- All data is stored using industry standard encryption methods (AES-256). This means data is encrypted at rest and in flight.
- We always use the latest technology and latest security patch levels.
- We do not store credit card information in any database. You directly communicate with Stripe, which is PCI compliant when storing and processing credit card information.
- Our site is only accessible via HTTPS. This ensures a secure connection and interaction with our site at all times.
If you have additional questions about the security of our site, please email us at [email protected]