Daily Multivitamin FAQs
In this article:
- Ingredient Information
- Suggested use
- What is a multivitamin?
- Do multivitamins work?
- What vitamins are in the Multivitamin for Adults?
- Are multivitamins safe?
- Is it good to take a multivitamin every day?
- How do I choose a multivitamin?
- How does the multivitamin subscription work?
This supplement contains a vegetarian and gluten-free source of vitamin A (as retinyl acetate), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), vitamin E (as DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL), folate (as folic acid), vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), biotin, pantothenic acid (as calcium d-pantothenate), iodine (as potassium iodide), zinc (as zinc sulfate), and sodium. Additional ingredients include glucose syrup, sugar, glucose, pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavors, vegetable oil (contains carnauba wax), purple carrot juice concentrate (for color), and beta-carotene (for color).
- Serving size: 2 gummies
- Supplement count: 60 count/30 day supply
- Take two gummies daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Promotes a balanced diet with must-have nutrients *
- The Daily Multivitamin has been formulated with 11 key vitamins & minerals that may be missing from your diet. By delivering nutritional support, the Daily Multivitamin supports you in reaching your wellness goals
Bolsters the immune system and supports overall health *
- Our multivitamin supplement can support healthy immune system function with essential B vitamins, vitamin C, and folate (B9). These powerful vitamins support the production of cells that help fight against infection and prevent sickness.
Helps meet nutritional recommendations for comprehensive nutrition *
- With key vitamins & minerals, multivitamin can help meet the nutritional recommendations for your diet. Thanks to their broad benefits, multivitamins support your overall wellness.
What is a multivitamin?
A multivitamin is a type of supplement containing multiple vitamins and minerals. These ingredients help to support your body’s wellness and may help meet nutritional recommendations for your diet with nutrients you might not otherwise consume.*
Do multivitamins work?
A multivitamin supplement may help fill nutritional recommendations for those unable to obtain key nutrients through dietary sources.This dietary supplement can also help anyone maintain healthy levels of key nutrients.*
- Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27553772/
- Source: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/multivitamin/
What vitamins are in the Multivitamin for Adults?
The Daily Multivitamin Supplement contains vitamin A, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, biotin, folate, iodine, and zinc.
Are multivitamins safe?
While multivitamins can be a safe way for adults to support their body’s nutrition, we recommend that you consult with a trusted healthcare provider before adding any supplements to your regimen.
Is it good to take a multivitamin every day?
The Daily Multivitamin can help sustain your wellness by providing essential nutrients and everyday dietary support.* If you’re considering incorporating a multivitamin into your daily routine, begin by checking in with your healthcare provider to make sure daily supplementation is right for you.
How do I choose a multivitamin?
Everybody is unique, and so is every diet. When choosing a multivitamin, consult with your healthcare provider to ensure that the supplement provides the nutritional support you may need.
How does the multivitamin subscription work?
When you subscribe to a Daily Multivitamin Supplement with Everlywell, you get a 30-day supply delivered right to your doorstep once a month so you never miss your next dose. Plus, when you subscribe, you save 20% on your order.