Women's Health FAQs
Women's Health & Fertility Test FAQs
- What is the benefit of taking the Women's Health test?
- Will I get accurate results if I am on Oral Contraceptives or Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- Why do you not test for AMH?
- Will biotin affect my results?
- How to collect my blood spot sample (with video)
- How to collect my saliva sample (with video)
- Will my results vary from another lab?
- Are your tests available outside of the United States?
- Insurance Coverage FAQ
- In which states can I purchase a kit?
- What biomarkers are included in each panel?
- How do I use HSA/FSA benefits to pay for EverlyWell?
- How long does the testing process take?
- When will my results be ready?
- Should I share my results with my physician?
- Will you share these results with my doctor?
- Women's Health Collection Tips