Cholesterol & Lipids FAQs
Cholesterol & Lipids Test Frequently Asked Questions
- Insurance Coverage FAQ
- When will my results be ready?
- In which states can I purchase a kit?
- Do I need to stop taking my supplements or medications before the test?
- How long does the testing process take?
- What biomarkers are included in each panel?
- Should I share my results with my physician?
- Is EverlyWell covered by insurance?
- Will my results vary from another lab?
- How do I use HSA/FSA benefits to pay for EverlyWell?
- Will you share these results with my doctor?
- Are your tests available outside of the United States?
- What should my blood spot sample look like?
- What is the difference between Heart Health and Cholesterol & Lipids?
- How to collect my ADx 100 blood sample (with video)