Everlywell Refund, Cancellation and Replacement Policy
The following policy applies for purchases made through Everlywell.com. If you purchased your Everlywell kit at Amazon or another authorized retailer, please speak with a representative from the original place of purchase. Everlywell must adhere to their policies and procedures. Kits purchased through any unauthorized reseller are not eligible for any refund, cancellation or replacement. In order to be eligible for a refund, cancellation or replacement, customers must provide a proof of purchase from Everlywell.
Everlywell has the following policies in place. Please email [email protected] and provide your order number for any request for the following:
- If your order has not shipped, you are eligible for a 100% refund of your Everlywell.com order.
- If it has been 30 days or less since you've placed your order, you are eligible for a full refund less $15 USD per test kit to cover shipping, handling, and processing fees. Please include your Kit ID information when you contact us.
- Orders over 30 days old are not eligible for any refund, nor if results have been released.
- In both cases, Everlywell cannot accept returned/unused kits. If you do not wish to continue with the test, we ask that you dispose of it.
- If you've purchased a bundle of kits for a discounted rate and are no longer interested in one or more of the kits, we're happy to honor a refund based on the above guidelines at the non-bundled pricing. Discounts that are made available through the purchase of multiple kits will not reflect in any refunds that are completed by Everlywell.
All test kits must be registered and returned to the lab within 5 months of purchase. In addition, unregistered kits expire after 3 months. Any samples that deliver to the lab after this time will not be processed. We are unable to provide a replacement kit due to expiration.