HbA1c Test FAQs
A collection of frequently asked questions and answers around our at-home HbA1c Test.
- Insurance Coverage FAQ
- In which states can I purchase a kit?
- Is EverlyWell covered by insurance?
- How do I use HSA/FSA benefits to pay for EverlyWell?
- Should I share my results with my physician?
- When will my results be ready?
- Will you share these results with my doctor?
- Will my results vary from another lab?
- How long does the testing process take?
- What is the benefit of monitoring my HbA1c multiple times?
- How does HbA1c correlate to average sugar levels?
- What does HbA1c stand for?
- Why test HbA1c and not just the sugar level?
- Understanding My HbA1c Results
- Do I need to stop taking my supplements or medications before the test?
- What should my blood spot sample look like?
- What biomarkers are included in each panel?